Companies and recruiters say they have a virtually unchanged set of hiring priorities for 2013.
But there is one new entrant to the top 10 list – data analysts or analytic talent. Harnessing information for business gains is becoming a core skill and a necessary investment companies are willing to make – particularly when data professionals have excellent communications skills.
Find out what other specific skill sets will be hiring priorities in 2013.
Read the January 2013 Dice Report
The job market for technology professionals has been a bright spot amid what experts have referred to as a modest economic recovery.
According to more than 1,000 tech-focused hiring professionals Dice surveyed recently, that “bright spot” status should remain true into 2013. However, that brightness looks poised to dim a bit, at least in comparison to the tech job market of six months ago.
Learn more about the “tempered optimism” that Alice Hill, Managing Director of Dice.com, used to describe the state of technology recruiting as we move into the New Year.
Read the December 2012 Dice Report Special Edition
Watch the video below for the solution to assemble your wooden rhombus puzzle from Dice.
We hope you enjoy this brainteasing puzzle.
Performance in tech can be measured by metrics like latency, uptime and hundreds of others. When it comes to performance bonuses, tech professionals say there is only one metric that matters – company performance.
Find out what tech professionals are are expecting for bonuses thise compared to last year.
Read the November 2012 Dice Report.
In every job market there are aces. In tech, it’s highly sought-after skills.
Software development is beyond compare in today’s job tech job market. The need for open source programming language skills that power a huge number of Web applications and technologies have hit all-time highs. And information security companies are in need of tech pros to prevent data breeches by ensuring a safe, secure environment for customers and employees.
Specific skill sets and expertise are being sought after like never before on Dice. Find out what skill requests are at the top of the list.
Read the October 2012 Dice Report
If you’re using general job boards and broad professional networks to source technology professionals, you’re likely spending a lot of time sorting through unqualified candidates.
Now is the time you give your tech recruiting an efficiency boost with a 12-month Recruitment Recharge Pack from Dice. It includes:
- Reusable job postings slots on Dice.com get you exposure to our 2 million monthly unique visitors
- Automatic cross-posting of your jobs on the Dice Ad Network, which includes more than 3,000 specialized sites (at no additional charge)
Resume Database Access
- Tap into our renowned database of more than 1 million searchable tech resumes (find active, as well as passive candidates)
- Utilize our user-friendly search engine that makes it easy to target candidates by tech skill, years of experience, job title, location and more
The Most Tech-Centric Candidates Available Online
- Nearly 70% are employed passives
- Nearly 90% of candidates are interested in hearing about new career opportunities
- 70% have a bachelor’s degree or higher
For complete details and how you can save 40% on a 12-month Recruitment Recharge Pack, call your Dice Account Executive at 1.866.521.DICE(3423) or contact us here.
Dice’s new Recruitment Recharge Pack provides a unique hiring solution created specifically for HR professionals. It provides:
We making hiring easy by driving highly qualified technology candidates to your open positions.
- You get five 60-day Premium Job Postings on Dice.com to gain exposure to our 2 million monthly unique visitors
- We automatically cross-post your jobs on the Dice Ad Network, which includes more than 3,000 specialized sites (at no additional charge)
- The date on each of your job postings gets refreshed every seven days so they appear as new postings
- We do the work for you – As a jump-start to your tech hiring, we send you up to 15 hand-selected resumes that match each job posting
Tap into our renowned resume database when you need to seek out tech professionals with hard-to-find tech skills.
- Get 12 months of access to our database of more than 1 million searchable tech resumes (find active candidates as well as employed passives)
- Utilize our user-friendly search engine that makes it easy to target tech candidates that match your requirements
- Target tech professionals by tech skill, years of experience, job title, location and more
For complete details and pricing on a Recruitment Recharge Pack, call your Dice Account Executive at 1.866.520.DICE(3423) or contact us here.
Reach highly skilled Software Engineers for your specialized needs on Dice.
Software Engineers and Application Developers are among the most difficult hires to find and secure among today’s pool of technology candidates. But not on Dice. For more than 20 years, we’ve made these hard-to-find tech professionals our specialty.
You’ll also find an abundance of tech pros that have experience with up and coming languages such as Ruby on Rails, Objective C, HTML5, as well as a variety of mobile platforms.
Learn quick tips from these 90-sec. videos
Get answers to your most popular questions
Need live support?
Representatives are ready to help. Contact Customer Support at 1.888.321.DICE(3423) 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT or email@example.com.