1. No Purchase Necessary
2. Contest Open To Legal Residents of the United States (Excluding its Territories, Overseas Military Installations and Commonwealths) only.
3. Void Where Prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Participants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
5. Participants may only win once during this sweepstakes (through November 4th 2013). Employees of Dice Holdings, its distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and promotion agencies, members of their immediate families and persons residing in their homes, are not eligible.
6. HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Visit this Web page and in the comments section, enter your name, valid email address and in the comments box, enter a tough, funny, creative interview question that you would like to have answered. Or enter via regular U.S. mail.
Entries are limited to one entry per person. Participants entering must provide a valid e-mail address so that Dice may communicate with them.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree and acknowledge that you may be contacted by Dice via email. You further agree and acknowledge that such email communication shall not be considered to be unsolicited commercial email or spam. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to notify the Sweepstakes judges in writing should participant’s email address change. (To do so write to: email@example.com ). In case of dispute as to identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person who is the registered user of the e-mail address submitted in the winning entry.
To enter the Sweepstakes off-line via regular U.S. mail, print your name, complete address, e-mail address, zip code, date and daytime telephone number, and interview question on a 3 inch x 5 inch card or piece of paper and mail it to: “Dice Interview Sweepstakes” c/o Dice, 1040 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 16, New York, NY 10018. Such alternate means of entry must be postmarked no later than November 1st 2013 and received by November 4th 2013. Limit one entry per person. Winner will be notified by electronic mail, or regular U.S. mail. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles allowed. Dice is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail.
7. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. on October 25th 2013 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on November 4th 2013.
Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 14th, by a representative of Dice, and the winner will be announced thereafter. Winner is required to prove eligibility. Winner will be notified by either e-mail or regular U.S. mail by Dice, on or about November 15th. Winner will have five (5) days from notification to claim their prize by contacting Dice via e-mail or regular U.S. mail. Dice and its agencies shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
9. Ten winners will be selected at random from the complete submissions received or postmarked by November 1st and will each receive one Amazon.com gift card, valued at $50.00, via email and one The Internship Blu-ray disc valued at $39.99 by U.S. mail. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). The prize will be awarded. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes or cash equivalent is permitted. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sweepstakes winner agrees that Organizer may publish his or her first name, first initial of his or her last name and state of residence, plus the content of the entry for advertising or promotional purposes without additional consideration or further compensation to the winner or any other person or entity. Organizer retains the rights to any written or electronic entries without additional consideration or further compensation to the winner or any other person or entity.
10. Dice and its agencies shall not be liable for (a) late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (b) telephone, electronic, program, network, Internet, or computer failures of any kind; or (c) failed, incomplete, garbled, unintelligible, or delayed computer messages. If the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised or corrupted at any time, Dice reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes.
11. Dice reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions of the website; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any such methods will be disqualified.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Dice reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Dice corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Dice reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes.
13. Dice and its agencies shall not be liable for any injury or damage related to or resulting from entering the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants release and hold Dice and its agencies harmless from any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
14. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants release Dice and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use of or inability to use, or participation in or inability to participate in Sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
15. By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, participants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Sweepstakes Rules. The laws of the State of New York apply to and govern this Sweepstakes, and any claims must be raised and resolved in the State of New York.
16. To obtain the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Dice Interview Sweepstakes Winner” c/o Dice, 1040 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 16, New York, NY 10018.
17. Copyright Notice – The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are ©2013 Dice. All rights reserved.
18. Dice is a registered trademark of Dice Career Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
19. Sweepstakes Rules – To obtain a written copy of these Sweepstakes rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Dice Internship Sweepstakes Rules” c/o Dice, 1040 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 16, New York, NY 10018.
20. The Dice Interview Sweepstakes is sponsored by Dice Career Solutions, Inc.