In the world of technology recruiting, all conferences are NOT created equal. A leader is Talent 42—past attendees have rated it “awesomely excellent.”
What is Talent 42?
June 27-28 in Seattle
Bell Harbor Conference Center
It’s the first conference designed specifically for tech recruiters and tech hiring managers. It’s part conference, part training, and all awesome.
You’ll learn from:
- Joel Spolsky – Co-Founder, Fog Creek Software
Software developer and Stack Overflow creator, Joel knows what tech talent expects from employers.
- John Vlastelica – Managing Director, Recruiting Toolbox
A 20-year tech recruiting guru, John has a wealth of info to share. Read his article on prepping to engage tech candidates.
- Shravan Goli – President, Dice
Dice’s new leader is focused on driving innovation and growth. Shravan started his career as a software engineer and moved on to leadership roles at Dictionary.com, Slide and Yahoo!
Dice is proud to be the platinum sponsor of Talent 42 again this year.
- Save $100 off conference registration using code “T42DICE” at www.talent42.com/register.
- Unleash your inner rockstar when the Dice Tech Trek bus makes a tour stop at Talent 42.
Register today and rock in Seattle.