Looking for a job posting template for a RPA Developer that can help you attract top talent? We’ve got you covered. Use this free sample job description template to assist you in finding the most qualified and experienced RPA Developer to support your company’s needs—and make the hiring process easier on you, too. Just post this template to our site and make necessary edits to highlight your company’s specific requirements and offerings.
Hiring other positions? Check out our job description template library.
- Average Time to Fill: 45 days
- 10-Year Projected Growth: 6.4%
- Associated Skills: Robotics, C++, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
RPA Developer Summary:
We’re in search of a RPA Developer that is ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world or robotics. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs. To be successful, you’ll need experience in technologies including UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
RPA Developer Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
RPA Developer Requirements:
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training can be provided).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.