#DiceTru: A one-of-a-kind, designed with you in mind
Dice and #Tru are a match made in tech recruiting (and sourcing) heaven. Join us for a morning of lively, inspired conversation instead of “death by PowerPoint” – all focused on finding technology talent. Come with questions and ideas. Leave with actionable outcomes for your business.
DiceTru – New York City
Headhunter Labs | 307 W. 38th St. | Friday, Nov. 8 | 8 am to Noon ET
Network, discuss, get inspired at #DiceTru
Get to the heart of today’s tech recruiting and sourcing landscape. Join the conversation in free-flowing, relevant tracks and brainstorm with thought leaders.
Track Leaders and Topics
- Gerry Crispin, Co-Founder, CareerXroads
- Topic: “The Candidate Experience.” Findings from the #CandEs and what the winners do to make a difference.
- Josh Holtzman, Managing Director, Headhunter Labs
- Topic: “What’s happening with HR technology.” How is tech disrupting recruiting and changing the way we do things? What is the real innovation and what matters amongst all the hype?
- Jonas Barck, Global Head of Commercial Partnerships, Universum
- Topic: “The battle for brainpower.” The real winners and losers in the war for tech talent.
- Ty Abernathy, CEO, Take the Interview
- Topic: “Interview process and the impact on hiring.” Real life examples of how to change things around in the tech space.
- Janine Truitt, Chief Innovations Officer, Talent Think Innovations, LLC
- Topic: “High Performing Job Descriptions.” The difference changing the way you create and present tech job descriptions impacts on response rates and hiring success, with plenty of real world examples.
- Marc Mapes, Dir. of Product Management, Electronic Insight
- Topic: “Forensic Culture”
- Tom Bolt, CEO, Leute Management Services
- Topic: TBD
- Craig Fisher, CEO, TalentNet Live
- Topic: “Workforce Marketing.” How to get your tech staff to contribute to your recruiting effort. How sharing and creating content can be the real game changer.
- Ivo Bottcher, Research Analyst at Germany Trade and Invest
- Topic: “Small Improvements/UN – From Berlin to New York.” What it is like to find an internship, work globally and be a tech intern in New York.
- Joe Wilkie, National Account Manager, Dice
- Topic: “Sourcing on Steroids.”
Seating is limited as this is an intimate setting, so don’t wait to reserve your seat.