#DiceTru: A one-of-a-kind, designed with you in mind
Dice and #Tru are a match made in tech recruiting (and sourcing) heaven. Join us for a mid-day break of lively, inspired conversation instead of “death by PowerPoint” – all focused on finding technology talent. Come with questions and ideas. Leave with actionable outcomes for your business.
DiceTru – Boston
Seaport World Trade Center | 200 Seaport Blvd.
Tuesday, Nov. 12 | 11:30 am to 2 pm ET (Includes lunch)
Network, discuss, get inspired at #DiceTru
Get to the heart of today’s tech recruiting and sourcing landscape. Join the conversation in free-flowing, relevant tracks and brainstorm with thought leaders.
Track leaders and topics
- Meghan M. Biro, Founder & CEO, TalentCulture Consulting Group; Topic: “Talent culture world of work: The Boston challenges.” Biro will facilitate a discussion for all recruiters on the biggest challenges you face in the Boston tech market. What are the real issues, and what is being done to tackle the demand for the very top tech talent?
- Steven Duque, Founder and CEO, Momba; Topic: “Staffing a Start-Up.” Duque is founder of hot Boston start-up Momba and will share his thoughts and observations on the challenges facing a start up in hiring the right people to build business tech up.
- Kes Thygesen, Co-Founder and VP of Product, RolePoint; Topic: “The Social Referral.” Thygesen will lead a discussion on what makes an ERP work within an organization and why do so many fail to get engagement? What should be rewarded and when? Who does this really well, and what difference has social media made?
- Marc Mapes, Dir. of Product Management, Electronic Insight; Topic: “Forensic Culture.”
- Tom Bolt, CEO, Leute Management Services; Topic: TBD
- Craig Fisher, CEO, TalentNet Live; Topic: “The Tech Talent Market.” Fisher will facilitate a discussion around messaging, content and context when it comes to engaging with potential candidates. People have never been easier to find. How do you break through the clutter and noise to make real impact and get the response you need?
- Joe Wilkie, National Account Manager, Dice; Topic: “Sourcing on Steroids.”
- Bill Boorman, Founder, #Tru; Topic: “Recruiting Structures.” This track will look at how recruiting and talent acquisition teams are changing to meet the challenge of globalization, increasing demands from hiring managers and the world of work. Boorman will share three case studies of how the recruiting role is changing in global corporations in the tech sector, and how this could apply in the future.
11:30 am – Noon – Registration, Welcome and Opening Remarks
Noon to 12:30 am – Track 1
12:30 – 1 pm – Joe Wilkie, Dice; “Sourcing on Steroids”
1 – 1:45 pm – Lunch with Track 2
1:45 – 2 pm – Closing Remarks
Seating is limited as this is an intimate setting, so don’t wait to reserve your seat.