Each year one of the most popular sessions at the annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition is “Awesome New Technologies for HR.” Human Resource Executive magazine, the organizer of the HR Tech Expo, picks a handful companies who have introduced cutting edge HR solutions over the past year to present.
We’re honored to be one of the six companies selected for the 2014 event in Las Vegas in October. Other companies chosen include Castlight Health, Cornerstone OnDemand, HireVue, Ultimate Software and Workday.
Here’s a quick review of the six companies being honored and how their technologies can help your HR departments work more swiftly and effectively:
- Dice. The company was selected because of its #Dice141 Twitter job cards. This unique tool doubles the visibility of tech recruiters’ tweets by combining social, mobile and big data insights to reach the millions of tech pros on Twitter. Recruiters are using these expandable, personalized tweets to break through Twitter’s 140-character limit and showcase all the ins and outs of their positions, making it easier for tech pros to apply on the go.
- Castlight Health. A dynamic new “one-stop” cloud-based enterprise technology platform, Castlight enables HR leaders to understand and control spending. Its Enterprise Healthcare Cloud provides analytics, dashboards and reporting so businesses can design and manage benefits for employees.
- Cornerstone OnDemand. Their new people-matching Cornerstone Mobile game helps employees and managers get to know fellow team members in a fun and interactive way. It helps solves the age-old problem of forgetting names and faces.
- HireVue. Insights from HireVue is the first candidate and interviewer recommendation engine. It examines more than 15,000 digital interview attributes to predict which candidates will be top performers and which interviewers make the best hiring decisions.
- Ultimate Software. The company’s new UltiPro Talent Acquisition solutions assists recruiting and onboarding through state-of-the-art user experience design, accessible from any device. It helps socialize new employees into an organization and unlock their potential from the moment they first interact with the company.
- Workday. Workday Recruiting is a one-system application that equips organizations with complete insight into their talent pipeline from sourcing through succession. Built on mobile platform, recruiters can identify talent, review candidates, and analyze recruiting analytics – all from one spot.
All of these companies are raising the bar on what innovations HR professionals should expect. To keep up in today’s ever-changing marketplace, providers have to deliver compelling, meaningful experiences that HR departments want to use.