Looking for a job posting template for an AngularJS Developer that can help you attract top talent? We’ve got you covered. Use this free sample job description template to assist you in finding the most qualified and experienced Network Engineer to support your company’s needs—and make the hiring process easier on you, too. Just post this template to our site and make necessary edits to highlight your company’s specific requirements and offerings.
Hiring other positions? Check out our job description template library.
AngularJS Job Summary:
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
- Develop user interfaces with the latest front end technologies.
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature.
- Establish AngularJS best practices.
- Make design and technical decisions for all AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Ruby technologies.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar field.
- 5+ years experience with AngularJS.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Familiar with test runner framework such as Karma.
- Familiar with testing frameworks such as Jasmine.