123 Any St.
Hoboken, NJ 00000
Creating passionate users by presenting information in the right way, in the right place at the right time…
LinkedIn ■ Facebook ■ Blog
Twitter Handle ■ Google +
Member: UX/IxDA Northern NJ Meetup
Member: NYC-CHI, NYC’s largest and oldest UX group
Certificate In UX Design
School of Art, Media and Technology
Parsons School of Design
||User Experience Designer
More than five years’ experience partnering with internal and external stakeholders to discover, build, improve and expand the user experience. A proven history of creating cutting edge interface designs and information architectures for websites and mobile applications through a user-centered design process by constructing screen flows, prototypes, and wireframes.
|UX & UI Design
||A/B, Card Sort, User Testing
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS (Jersey City, NJ ), UX Designer, 2011 to Present
Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to create intuitive websites and streamlined interfaces for mobile applications that redefined the market landscape while ensuring the attainment of clients’ business and marketing objectives and brand strategies.
- Designed, developed, and launched over 15 websites, including one that was ranked in the top 100 most trafficked sites for two years straight, according to Dataquest/PC Data, and Nielsen Research Ratings.
- Created estimates and project plans related to user-centered design efforts achieving on time on budget delivery rate of 99%.
- Decreased page abandonment rates by 18% by applying knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction and industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions.
- Improved client revenues by an average of 10% by translating business requirements into user interface design specifications for a variety of mobile applications.
- Competitive Assessment: Comparison table for two clients identifying the industry’s best practices.
- Prototype: Sample features and functionality including resizable, scrolling panels, list sorting/ordering, advanced search, keyword highlighting.
- Wireframes for Mobile Devices: Examples of high resolution wireframes for innovative mobile applications.
- Client Websites/Mobile Apps: Assorted samples.
SAVVY SOFTWARE, (New York, NY) Website/UX Designer, 2009 to 2011
Optimized user experience and behavior by designing new Web pages or redesigning existing pages to respond to the voice of visitor.
- Increased new customer acquisition by 8% by successfully redesigning, coding and redeploying the current website using Photoshop, XHTML and CSS.
- Designed high-impact, user-centered pages that conveyed with company’s brand, value proposition and industry-leading functionality.
- Pioneered the use of A/B split testing driving response-rate gains of 25% on banner ads and landing pages.
- Designed navigation, user flows, screens and controls. Created interactive prototypes and conducted usability testing to identify design patterns and produce style guide.
- Used tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely and Clicktale to understand the design’s impact.
- User Stories/Prototype Features: Comparison table for tracking user stories against features and functionality implemented in the prototype.
- Wireframes: Layout and interaction design for the main application pages.
- Storyboard: Brought user scenarios to life.
- Website: Company’s website.
HOME ADVISOR, (New York, NY) Web Designer/Associate UX Analyst, 2007 to 2009
Worked with a diverse team of product owners, UX designers and Web developers to analyze existing software (Web and mobile) for usability and accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Increased interaction between homeowners and service providers by 88 %.
- Delivered user-centered design solutions in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Conducted usability tests, created user flows and wireframes, researched and documented usability standards.
- Innovated personalized view of content, resources, and support by role and activity.
- Stakeholder Presentation: Summary for stakeholders covering scope, research, competitive analysis, content inventory, personas, user stories, metrics analysis, surveys, user-testing, site-maps and wireframes.
- Test Script: Used for testing of interactive wireframes.
- Website and Mobile Apps: Assorted samples.
U.S. RESEARCH, (Long Island, NY) Intern/Jr. Web Designer 2005 to 2007
Collaborated with members of the creative services staff, developers, project managers and end users to design, build and maintain user-centered websites, Web applications, and mobile apps.