Cameron Hodges 000.555.1212 email@example.com
Enterprise Device Administrator
Offering the proven ability to devise, implement and manage a mobile operations environment and MDM program, while juggling networking, security and systems administration duties without missing a beat. Experience crafting operating procedures, managing hundreds of employee-owned devices and overseeing third-party service providers, resulting in a highly scalable and secure mobile infrastructure.
- Planned, developed, installed, configured, supported and optimized a mobile infrastructure.
- Reduced risk through the development and implementation of MDM policies — including security and reporting — while keeping incidents below the required 5 percent threshold.
- Maintained 99 percent network uptime and increased mobile user satisfaction by 38 percent through the development and maintenance of daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and reports and timely error resolution. Overview of systems admin experience www.chodges.com
- Saved $50,000 while achieving 24-hour global network surveillance through diligent contract negotiations with vendors such as Mobile Iron, Blackberry and AirWatch.
Key Skills and Competencies
- GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB) certification
- Notes Application Infrastructure, MS Outlook, Cisco ISE and LDAP
- Disaster Recovery techniques for enterprise email and mobile services
- Fundamental understanding of network and Internet concepts (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, Web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.)
- Exchange ActiveSync and iOS devices
- Distributing enterprise applications for iOS devices
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) in iOS
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) set-up
- Wireless network (Wi-Fi) set-up
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as strong verbal and written communication
Enterprise Device Admin, Power Recruiting Solutions2011 to present
Hired to manage the mobile platform and a plethora of employee-owned devices for this provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that services more than 10,000 clients representing nearly 200,000 users across 150 countries.
- Author, manage, maintain, support, troubleshoot and optimize a holistic MDM program.
- Establish a list of approved devices, create an online registration system and process move/add/delete changes for 300 employees and their mobile devices within 24 hours.
- Create security and device management policies.
- Recommend the types of data and apps accessed by employee-owned devices.
- Assist end users via telephone, e-mail with a wide range of questions, problems and requests with their iOS and other mobile connectivity needs.
- Work closely with engineers to architect, develop and optimize the mobile infrastructure.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance.
- Significantly reduced risk by drafting a holistic MDM program that garnered unanimous approval from executives: View presentation at www.slideshare.com/PRSMDM
- Increased employee productivity by 26 percent by assisting with the development, testing and deployment of cross-platform mobile applications for Android, iOS and Blackberry devices.
- Improved the performance of the mobile network by 25 percent and reduced operating costs by 21 percent by troubleshooting server issues, collaborating with architects and rectifying design issues and implementing task automation and monitoring tools.
Assistant Network Administrator, N.C. Healthcare2007 to 2011
Spearheaded the MDM program after being promoted from tech support to assistant network administrator for this major healthcare provider that employs more than 5,000 workers throughout three hospitals, five medical clinics and six outpatient facilities.
- Manage the implementation and operations of a mobile device management solution, which included server-based installation and management, patches and upgrades.
- Support and maintain the corporate enterprise mobility devices and platform.
- Perform daily monitoring of mobility systems.
- Manage third party MDM vendors to ensure compliance with SLAs.
- Deploy new technologies and solutions as driven by internal architect and engineering.
- Lead project teams that include MDM support engineers as well as help desk personnel.
- Shifted the oversight of mobile devices away from IT by creating self-help portals for user-initiated device enrollment, password reset or recovery and data restoration from backup.
- Created an audit trail of data copied to mobile devices.
- Created a policy regarding the deployment of software packages that resolved platform, memory and application dependencies.
- Created a policy requiring passwords, registry keys and rewrite menus to eliminate non-business applications and requiring the installation of third party management software.
Education and Training
SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking, SANS Institute
Lab548: Mobile Device Management and Training for iOS
Learning Tree: Mobile Application and Device Security
Central Carolina Community College, AA Degree, Computer Networking