Brett B. Long
3 Any St. Seattle, WA 00000 / 555.1212 / email@example.com
Elite Product Manager and Strategist
Creator and guardian of world-class customer experiences that delight CFOs and continually raise the bar on functionality, flow, consistency, usability and simplicity.
- Over five years’ experience managing the shopping cart and checkout products for a Fortune 500 e-tailer resulting in unparalleled growth in revenue and customers
- Own the development of the product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Define the product roadmap based on the strategy and vision; manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, site performance and operational support load
- Write complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents, ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams
Areas of Expertise
|Strategic Planning and Execution||Success Mapping and Metrics Management|
|User Experience Improvements||Analyses and Quantitative Skills|
|New Product Development and Launch||Matrix Management|
|Multitasking||Collaboration and Cross-Functional Expertise|
WARRIOR2009 to present
Senior Product Manager
Responsible for developing and managing the checkout and shopping cart experience for millions of customers and making our shopping experience the best in the world.
- Increased total shoppers by more than 25 million while company revenues grew 125% from $24 billion to $67 billion
- Achieved transaction completion rates of 98%
- Successfully integrated cash back rewards program by working closely with user experience design, program management, and engineering teams in an agile environment
- Translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Proven ability to make smart feature versus time-to-market trade-offs by using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
AUTO REBATES2007 to 2009
Associate Product Manager
Responsible for market need analysis, requirements gathering and releasing planning of products and services for this pioneer and leader of online cash back shopping.
- Co-managed new product and services life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Drove a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract and positioning
- Co-developed and implemented a company-wide go-to-market plan that added more than 12 million members who spent over $2.5 billion and earned over $80 million in cash back
- Developed hardware tests and utilities using C and C++ under the direction of a senior engineer for this startup developer of retail tools and POS software
- Coded software for Windows and Linux.
- Delivered tests using specific test API
Education, Affiliations and Publications
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITYBachelor of Science in Computer Science
College of Engineering and Architecture
Agile Software Development Certificate
Member: The Product Development and Management Association (PDMA)
Member: Association of International Product Marketing and Management
Blog: Secrets of an Elite Product Manager www.bloglinkhere.com
You’ve landed the interview using your expertly crafted resume, so what’s next? Familiarize yourself with the perfect answers to the top product manager interview questions.
Are you prepared for after the interview and ready to negotiate? Learn how to maximize your product manager salary.