Sam WilsonElectronics Technician
385 Main St. Greensborough, N.C. ▪ 000.555.1212. ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 years’ experience supporting engineers by setting up and maintaining electronics testing equipment and test benches reducing downtime by 15 percent.
- 3 years’ experience connecting RF paths and equipment according to diagrams, troubleshooting RF testing bench issues.
- 2 years’ experience wiring switch control cards for DC bias.
- 2 years’ experience tracking testing data, creating graphs and presentations.
- 4 years’ experience maintaining, repairing, testing and calibrating electronics equipment for the United States Navy.
Electronics Test Technician, ABC Engineering2010 to present
- Support test engineers with prototype hardware including cable and harness assembly, wiring, electrical and mechanical assembly, test and maintenance.
- Generate reports analyzing, communicating and documenting test data relevant to the product and component approval process.
- Calibrate electronic and RF equipment including meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, vaclon pumps and couplers.
- Perform on-site calibrations of test sets.
- Support mechanical calibration of gages, calipers and other tools.
Test Technician, Jones Power Solutions2008 to 2010
- Work with test engineers, production, and quality/process engineering on test improvements and problems.
- Measure test time and cycle time in the test cell and initiate improvements
- Resolve issues that inhibit smooth flow through the cell (issues regarding manpower, methods, tooling, fixtures, or materials).
- Facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement tools.
- Ensure test equipment is maintained and calibrated.
Maintenance Technician, XYZ Manufacturing2007 to 2008
- Perform routine maintenance of manufacturing equipment (cleaning, calibration, or routine service) within the Power & RF department.
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management systems for inventory control and work scheduling.
- Utilize troubleshooting skills to solve complex equipment problems.
- Assist in development of maintenance procedures and best-known methods.
- Understand tool performance metrics and routinely review with shift team members.
Electronics Technician/RF, United States Navy2001 to 2005
- Responsible for installing, administering and maintaining onboard communications and navigations systems.
- Maintained operational and administrative aspects of submarine radio communication equipment, systems and programs (including submarine LAN systems).
- Honorable discharge.
Associate’s Degree Electronics Engineering Technology2007
Blue Ridge Community College – Flat Rock, NC
“A” School for ETs (ET/RF and ET/NAV)2001