1600 B St., Apt. #5C | Anytown, OH 00000 | (000) 555-1212
email@example.com | Online Profile | @twitterhandle | Student Portfolio Link
Junior Web Developer
A conscientious, fast learner offering the ability to assess an organization’s needs and create a complementary, robust web presence. Experienced in all 5 stages of the web development process including: information gathering, planning, design, development, testing and delivery and maintenance. Proficient with a wide array of scripting languages and multimedia web tools.
Adobe Suite: Adobe CS5.5 Web Premium: Dreamweaver, Flash Catalyst, Flash Professional, Flash Builder, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat X Pro, Fireworks, Contribute, Bridge, Device Central and Media Encoder.
Additional Web Tools: Flash, Flex, AIR and JavaFX, REST, SOAP, XML, FrontPage, Webtrends and assorted validation and testing tools.
Franklin University — Anytown, OH
BS, Web Development, degree expected June, 2013
|• PROBLEM SOLVING WITH COMPUTING
• DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
• FUNDAMENTALS OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
• ADVANCED GRAPHIC DESIGN
• PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING
• INTRODUCTION TO WEB PAGE CONSTRUCTION
• WEB DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
• WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
• WEB INFORMATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING
• WEB DEVELOPMENT CAPSTONE
Web Development Experience
Anytown Food Bank, Anytown, OH www.food4anytown.com
- Co-developed a vibrant, secure website using interactive features and SEO best practices to optimize traffic, page views and the user experience (UX).
- Created online promotions, press releases and donation forms that increased cash and food contributions from the local community by 53%.
- Linked online donations to the fundraising database.
- Engineered a “Food4Anytown” web application, customized for mobile devices, so donors can view a list of needed items from the grocery store.
Anytown Pony League, Anytown, OH www.anytownpony.com
- Integrated an online enrollment form using Java, Python and an XML flat file along with a PayPal shopping cart plug-in and simple login system to enhance the functionality of this website.
- Integrated images, sound, animation and video highlights of Pony League games to improve the user experience (UX).
Mid-West Clothing www.ssportfolio.com/mwclothing/
Developed a website for this fictitious clothing manufacturer that included tools for marketing, cross-promotion and email blasts. The site also included an embedded WordPress blog, plug-ins and a custom banner widget to promote new clothing lines.
Joe’s Pizza www.ssportfolio.com/joes/
Created a website for this mythical, pizza shop that included a slideshow and collapsible sections on the menu page.
Mid-West Reality www.ssportfolio.com/mwrealty
Complete portfolio of student projects www.ssportfolio.com/projects