Dice News Update: Jobs Returning to Phoenix, Minneapolis

People are breathing again in Minneapolis and Phoenix… New York’s start-up community has a lot to offer… and yet another reason you should be thinking about security.

Last week’s update is here.

Comments

16 Responses to “Dice News Update: Jobs Returning to Phoenix, Minneapolis”

April 08, 2010 at 2:44 am, ^_^ said:

Who wants to move there? Who puts this crap together? It looks worse than youtube.

Highly qualified people get better international offers.

April 08, 2010 at 2:44 am, ^_^ said:

Highly qualified people get better international offers.

April 08, 2010 at 5:56 am, Santa Claus said:

You could have fooled me in Phoenix as well. This guy is delusional.

April 08, 2010 at 5:56 am, Santa Claus said:

You could have fooled me in Phoenix as well. This guy is delusional.

April 08, 2010 at 9:24 am, Doodle said:

Things are improving in Minneapolis? You could have fooled me. I see the same jobs open for months, which makes me wonder if they’re real. Perhaps, their expectations are too high. They seem to want people that did that not only are currently (the employed get job offers) doing that exact job, can make executive level decision, yet spend their day coding. Not to mention, 50% of these companies have no idea what a project manager really is. I blame Donald Trump for that. 😉

April 08, 2010 at 9:24 am, Doodle said:

April 09, 2010 at 3:23 am, Jerry said:

I work in in oil and gas business. A year after the presidential election my booming multi-million dollar engineering firm closed it’s doors. It was like turning off a faucet. A few months later after that layoff I got lucky and landed a job with a substancial salary cut. Two months ago I got laid off from that job and I’m still unemployed today. The Obama admistration has hurt a lot of people and it seems to be getting worse.

April 09, 2010 at 3:23 am, Jerry said:

April 09, 2010 at 3:26 am, Jerry said:

You reside in La La Land.

April 09, 2010 at 3:26 am, Jerry said:

You reside in La La Land.

April 09, 2010 at 5:46 am, Mark Feffer said:

@Doodle and @Santa: If your experience is different, we’d love to hear from you. E-mail me any time.

April 09, 2010 at 5:46 am, Mark Feffer said:

April 10, 2010 at 1:02 am, California Jobs said:

Minneapolis?? They’re joking, right? Who wants to live there?

April 10, 2010 at 1:02 am, California Jobs said:

Minneapolis?? They’re joking, right? Who wants to live there?

April 13, 2010 at 12:11 am, Tim said:

Lots of people, actually. Seems to be mostly folks that want to escape California.

April 13, 2010 at 12:11 am, Tim said: