Last Week’s Poll

We asked: "Will Google Chrome will be a serious competitor to Microsoft Windows?"

Some of you (37 percent) said Yes. The rest of you (63 percent) said No.

Care to discuss? Post comments below. 

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published.