6099 Dice Avenue | Chicago, IL 60601 | 000-000-0000 | email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 8 years of pre- and post-sales experience with wireless, telecom, and engineering products.
- Proven track record in all stages of sales process, from business development and lead qualification to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), technical needs analysis, and closing.
- Solid technical acumen with background writing white papers and sales strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and IT teams to optimize promotion of products and services.
- Exceptional presenter with solid background in pitches, snap demonstrations, and Webcasts.
- Superior analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
OS: Windows XP/Vista, IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic
Applications: MS Office/Visio/Project/Access/Outlook/Exchange, Lotus Notes
Technologies: J2EE, Java, XML, DHTML, XHTML, VisualBasic, DNS, SQL
Security: SSL VPN, Juniper network firewall, McAfee. Norton Anti-Virus
ABC Incorporated, Chicago, IL 2006 – Present
Sales Engineer for this wireless/telecommunications industry leader.
- Lead domestic and international sales program that has increased ABC’s revenues 30% in 3 years.
- Provide pre- and post-sales services, including business analysis and bid support, to identify customer technical requirements relating to technical and commercial solutions.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to perform onsite and Web demonstrations of new products and services to internal account executives (A/Es).
- Assist Marketing department and A/Es in technical preparation and presentation of RFIs/RFPs.
- Manage product demonstration program, including databases, scripts, and presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with mobile and telecom industry trends, products, and services.
DEF Company, Chicago, IL 2004 – 2006
Sales Engineer for this mechanical and electrical engineering services provider.
- Performed outside and post-sale support for all products and services, including perimeter solutions.
- Worked with design engineers, architects, contractors, and building owners throughout sales process, from client specifications to post-sales technical support.
- Led entire territory by surpassing growth and sales quotas over 50% for 6 consecutive quarters.
- Served as first point-of-contact between Sales team and Engineering group for technical sections in bids and proposals.
- Aided in research and development of new products and services.
HJK Products, Chicago, IL 2001 – 2004
Junior Sales Engineer for this computer products and services company.
- Assisted in technical preparation of quotations and proposals going to HJK’s clientele.
- Generated leads and followed up on sales opportunities. Named Top Junior Sales Engineer in 2003.
- Helped prepare Tables of Compliance as needed, working with the Engineering and IT teams to complete bids, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Wrote and distributed product data sheets and training materials to A/Es.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science; University of Illinois at Chicago (2001)
Keywords: senior, sr., manager, III, field, outside, enterprise, apps, consultant