HP and BlackBerry generated some bad news. Meantime, a job seeker spammed his resume to everyone he could find. Was that a smart tactic?
In this month’s Dice News Hangout, Associate Editor Dawn Kawamoto and Managing Editor Mark Feffer look at:
- HP says the number of its planned 29,000 job cuts through fiscal 2014 will vary by 15 percent – here’s why it’s likely to be on the high side.
- BlackBerry cut its sales staff by 60 people. However, will that help the struggling smartphone maker find a buyer?
- Spam, spam, spam, spam. One job applicant spammed his resume to land a job. Career experts warn serious job applicants shouldn’t go there.
- Are the Days of Secure Email Over?
- Addressing the Risks of Your Cloud Migration
- Top Tech Career Questions and Answers