William “Buzz” Roberts 000.555.1212
212 Dolly Rd. email@example.com
Nashville, Tenn. 00000 firstname.lastname@example.org
A consummate professional with computer science knowledge and a proven a track record of maximizing the value of outsourcing agreements involving technical staff augmentation, hardware/software/infrastructure, as well as IT service providers.
- Orchestrated vendor selection, contract negotiation process and ongoing cost management resulting in annual savings of 10 percent or $8 million.
- Document, communicate and execute IT agreements including SOW and MSA.
- Research trends and new service offerings utilizing independent research firms.
- Develop and track vendor performance using scorecards and benchmarking boosting efficiencies and stakeholder satisfaction by 30 percent.
- Act as a liaison between vendors and IT PMO regarding operational issues.
Managerial and Operational Skills Summary
Benchmarking and KPIs * Negotiations * Contract Management * Forecasting and Budgeting * Supply Chain and RFPs * Quarterly Reviews * Relationship Building * Dispute Resolution and Escalation * TQM * Communications * SOWs, RFIs and RFPs
Technical Skills Summary
Data Center and Event Monitoring * SAP modules including Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning and FICO * SharePoint for Content Management * BADI * BAPI * MS Office Suite * SQL Queries * PMP Certification
Professional Experience Summary
Nashville Entertainment 2008 to present
IT Vendor Manager 2012 to present
Project Manager 2010 to 2012
Senior SAP Developer 2008 to 2010
Responsible for partnering with key technology stakeholders and ensuring the attainment of the company’s business plan by building, maintaining and enhancing solid relationships with IT vendors for this diversified country music and entertainment firm.
- Manage a portfolio of $80M in annual technology spend.
- Oversee SOWs, enterprise agreements RFIs and RFPs.
- Act as a single point of contact for vendors and internal users of their services for escalations and new engagements
- Develop and negotiate contract terms, conditions, modifications, penalties and incentives, while working with key stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are met.
- Facilitate and build relationships with and among executives internally across the organization and externally with strategic vendors.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring adherence to all vendor and procurement management processes and contract terms.
- Collaborate with finance in generating purchase orders and payments; tracking annual spend, revenue and cost savings.
- Relevant PM experience includes identifying and acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of the team members and third-party vendors and consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. And overseeing tasks, milestone status and resource allocation.
- Lowered total IT spend by 10 percent by identifying dozens of prospective vendors and overseeing an RFP and competitive bidding process.
- Improved vendor performance of key deliverables by 15 percent through introduction of balanced scorecards, quarterly reviews and incentives.
- Delivered more than a dozen SAP projects on time and on budget as a PM.
Music City Department Stores 2006 to 2008
Associate Programmer Analyst
Analyzed, developed, maintained, tested, implemented, documented and supported SAP programs
Chemical Concepts 2005 to 2006
Part-Time Student Programmer
Worked with QA staff to create automated SAP testing scripts using HP Quick Test Pro software.
Education and Training
BS in Computer Science University of Tennessee, Knoxville
PMP Certification PMI
Effective Vendor Management Course PMI
Fundamentals of Purchasing CAI
Selecting Suppliers and Contract Admin CAI
Six Sigma Coursework In progress