Got your target list of IT companies to approach for a job? Good. Now start researching them, because the best way to score an interview is to become familiar with their hiring practices, culture and the skill set they’re looking for.
We’ve been creating cheat sheets of sorts with a number of industry players, compiled with the help of their managers and recruiters, so you can have the inside track on the thinking that goes into their hiring decisions.
- How to Land a Job at CSC
- How to Snag One of SAP’s Job Openings
- How Broadcom Approaches Hiring
- What Electronic Arts Looks For in Job Candidates
- How to Be Part of Kaiser Permanente’s IT Expansion
- How to Land a Job at Red Hat
- How to Get a Job at NetApp
See more of these stories here.