Do your palms sweat while you’re working your way through a whiteboard test? Does it feel like you’re choking on answers during technical interviews? You’re not alone. Even people who do well seem to hate these conversations.
Ironically, the bad news is: You’re not alone. Too many people have trouble in these situations, even though most of them have the knowledge they need to make the right impression.
To help you prepare — and to help get you through it — take a look at these six great stories on mastering the coding interview and the technical hiring process.
- 5 Steps to Cracking the Coding Interview
- Coding Portfolio Increases Odds of Job Interview
- Five Resume Tips for People Who Just Want to Code
- Coding Interviews: The Hiring Manager’s View
- Surviving a Technical Interview
- Coding Challenges Can Get You a Job