Want a free resume critique? How about one with a hiring manager to boot?
Obviously, we want to give you the firepower you need to land a job. So, send us an email by Sept. 7 if you’d like your resume critiqued. We’ll select a couple from the people we hear from. Here’s what we need:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, say “Resume,” followed by your industry, occupation sought and the number of IT jobs you’ve held.
- In the body of the email, tell us if you can meet one-on-one with a hiring manager in the San Francisco Bay area. Or, if you live outside the Bay Area, can you do a Skype interview?
- Are you willing to have your resume posted on Dice, as we’ve done here? We’ll black out your personal information.
- Are you willing to be interviewed after the critique?
- We’ll ask you to send a copy of your resume once we select our participants and line up an appropriate hiring manager.
Again, send your email to email@example.com, and the deadline is Aug. 24.