225 Elm Street | Chicago, IL 60601 | 000-000-000 | MJAnderson@dice.com
Technical Support Manager with over 8 years experience reducing costs and
improving productivity at Fortune 100 organizations
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Adept at instituting procedures that save time, reduce costs, and eliminate redundancies.
Team leader with demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with coworkers.
Proven track record working with senior management and department heads to assess and institute company-wide technical support policies and procedures.
Possess strong technical skills, with strong background in both UNIX and Windows environments.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) expert adept at improving processes and communications with clientele.
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server NT/2003/2008, DOS, Active Directory, Linux, Apache, Microsoft Exchange, Web Logic, TCP/IP, HTTP, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Internet Packet Exchange (IPX), Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP), ICAP, ICP, Wi-Fi, BlueTooth, POP3, SNMP, MS Project/Visio/IIS/IE, Novell Networking, Firefox, Acrobat, McAfee and Symantec Anti-Virus, Net Scout, HP OpenView, Visual Basic NetWare
ABC Corp., Chicago, IL: 2007 – Present
Technical Support Manager
- Improved productivity and eliminated redundancies by instituting new technical support and training procedures that were implemented across organization
- Incorporated Six Sigma and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) principles to examine areas for performance improvement.
- Oversaw creation and implementation of Customer-Oriented Satisfaction program, which assessed and identified strengths and weaknesses of technical support policies and procedures.
- Tasked with working across wide range of departments, sales staff, marketing department, and Level I, II, and III technical engineers to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Manage budget for department. Provide senior management with monthly reports.
CDE Corp., Los Angeles, CA: 2005 – 2007
Technical Engineer Manager
- Recruited by CDE to oversee operations for support center with 15 employees.
- Charged with creating new training policies and procedures to improve interactions between support staff and OEM.
- Worked directly with senior management to create department’s objectives.
- Created customer-oriented Web Portal for technical guidance and FAQ, which dramatically reduced call center’s wait time and saved over $5K per quarter.
- Remarkably improved efficiency in all facets of Tech Support, including decreasing time of inbound calls, time spent per client, and internal documentation.
FGH Industries, New York, NY: 2002 – 2004
Technical Support Engineer
- Worked directly with wide range of internal and external clientele to provide technical expertise for FGH systems.
- Assessed, documented, and resolved customer issues via phone, e-mail, and on-site consultations. Reported any outstanding issues to supervisor.
- Tasked with training new hires in company-wide policies and procedures.
- Charged with personally handling all technical contact with key accounts, including Fortune 100 organizations General ABCD and United DEFG.
- Communicated directly with sales, engineering, and marketing departments as required.
- Presented bi-monthly reports to department head.
Fordham University, Bronx, NY
Master of Business Administration, 2004
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science, 2001
Keywords: support, onsite, customer service, escalation, field, Operations Manager, automate, outsource, information, Call Center